Penelope Wilton & Maggie Smith filming series 5 of Downton Abbey. (x)
one or more Lisa Cuddy graphic/gif/screencap/quote per episode.
→ 1.02 “Paternity”
actual Harry Potter
the awkward moment when the actor playing harry potter is a better representation of book harry potter than movie harry potter
Penelope Wilton & Maggie Smith filming series 5 of Downton Abbey. (x)"Her character, Violet Crawley, the Dowager Countess of Grantham, is without a doubt one of the best loved character on Downton Abbey. So fans of the period drama will be pleased to see Dame Maggie Smith back in costume while filming scenes for the fifth series in Bampton Village, Oxfordshire on Wednesday. The actress was joined by Penelope Wilton, who plays Isobel Crawley – the mother of the late Matthew, who is known for her amusing relationship with the Dowager."
RED 2 - Behind the scenes, deleted scenes and gag reel, visit forum to watch!
And you encountered all these things by literally… falling down a rabbit hole. Hearing it out loud, it all sounds quite… preposterous.
Wouldn’t you agree, Alice?.
One song —> one graphic
. “Teardrop” - Massive Attack, requested by let-them-talk
Ellen Pompeo on her 4 and a half year old daughter, Stella (x)
The Many Faces of Dame Judi Dench - Philomena (2013)
"You should be nice to the people on the way up cause you might meet them again on the way down. Now you of all people should understand that."
(Pao made the wonderful gifs!)
omg omg omg MY BABIES CAN WE JUST uGH THE FIRST 3 DONT HAVE AN ORDER BECAUSE THEY’RE ALL SO GREAT
- When Cuddy walked out of House’s asshole of a wedding and walked into the bedroom and Wilson started wagging a finger in her face and stuff to try to make her feel better ugh my emotions right now im gonna throw up because they were my favorite friendship UGH
- When Amber was dying and the only person Wilson had to talk to was Cuddy and he had that emotional breakdown in his arms and she was telling him that he needed to say goodbye to amber and etc, etc, i think im going to cry omfg
- When Cuddy was having issues bonding with Rachel when she had first adopted her and Wilson was reassuring her and trying his hardest to make sure she knew she was going to be a great mother with that stupid ‘this is a picture of her in 18 years!!!!’ thing and nope im actually crying
- lol the sonogram thing where wilson was like “you have nice skin” and she was like “than-sHUT UP” because lbr he was just trying to calm her nerves like the bestest friend he is
- that one time in season 3 when they went on a date and they were staring at a painting and cuddy was like “is that a bicycle pump?” and wilson just stared at it like “o_O”
- when cuddy told him they should have sex and he was like ‘excuse me’
- and this isnt really a moment but the fact that wilson didnt visit house while he was in prison convinces me that he and cuddy kept in contact.